Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sexy white girl with nice ass fucked by black dick


Naomi was a regular at the club and I've been checking her fine ass out for weeks now. She was the type of girl that would go out on the dance floor in a sexy little outfit and shake that big ass and grind all over dudes to show off her banging body. When she came up to the bar to grab another drink, we started talking. I could tell she had a few drinks in her already, so I asked her if she wanted to come back to the crib for a private party with me and my boy. When we got back to the house, I told her to make herself feel comfortable. She took off her clubbing outfit and started walking around in nothing but her thong and bra. I knew this girl wanted to get fucked! she liked being the center of...FULL STORY + PICS & VIDEO INSIDE!

No comments: