Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mya Luanna


I know some of you always wonder about them girls who work at those take out chinese restaurants and if they would freak something on the low. Well that is what Mya Luanna is about. Me and a couple of buddies frequent a restaurant she works at and every time she always smiling from ear to ear and trying to hold conversations with us. Well one day I was up in the joint w/ my homie Lockwood and she just came off a little to over friendly and I am not talking about giving us extra soy sauce and fortune cookies. She was asking what we do for a living and if we were dating anybody. You know the typical chick lines to find more information out. Lockwood got on this chick before I could even open my mouth and was asking if she wanted...Click here for more

No comments: